Internet Radio on itunes
Posted by djpon 25. 04. 2011in internet radio, other news
How to listen to internet Radio on Itunes
- If you dont have iTunes installed on your PC or MAC then download it from here
- Run iTunes
- Once iTunes is running you should see the RADIO option top left as shown below (red arrow)
- How to enable the itunes Radio option (if you dont see it) from the FILE menu select Preferences as shown in the image below:-
- Click the itunes preferences to bring up the itunes configuration and enable itunes radio as follows. From the GENERAL tab make sure the Radio tick box is ticked (as shown in the image below) then select OK:-
- Now when you run itunes you should see the option for itunes radio.
- How to find radio station. Example shows how to listen to Pressure Radio (a Soulful House music radio station)
- You can also make iTunes the default player for certain media file types including .m3u .pls etc. then it will automatically launch itunes when you select listen links on internet radio stations or a short cut path such as http://pressureradio.com/listen.m3u or http://pressureradio.com/listen.pls click here for how to do this on windows 7
- If you found this article helpfull feel free to pass the information on to help others.
Pressure Radio is internet radio station broadcasting Deep Soulful House music 24/7 with Live DJ presenters from early evening (uk time) to the small hours of the night and most of the weekend.