Pressure Player Help and FAQ's
- This Player Supports all resolutions from smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, Apple Mac’s and smart TV’s also using systems like Chromecast etc.
- This Player is designed to Work with the latest Browsers, (Chrome, Firefox, i.e. Safari, Opera etc.) but some features may not work. (Try updating your browser)
- This Player Supports latest IOS and Android smart phones but may depend on what browser is being used on those devices or the version of the operating system on the device.
Progressive Web App (PWA)
- On latest Android with chrome browser you may see a prompt pop-up saying:-
ADD TO HOMESCREEN
this creates an icon button on your smartphone desktop and gives you an app like experience (full screen and faster loading on next visit) On Next visit you will be asked if you want to open with “player” or chrome etc. Select “Player”
- Audio does not auto play on mobile devices, Reason: Mobile devices disallow auto start without human gesture
- Audio Analyzer does not display or not sync with music on some devices and browsers: Reason: not supported on some Devices and browsers
- Iphone: Volume slider does not operate, iphone does not allow, use phones hardware buttons to change volume
- If no Audio after updating browser etc, try using tuneIN (link at the top of the main player page)
- Audo does not auto play on mobile devices, Reason: Mobile devices dissalow auto start
- Audio Analyzer does not display on some devices and browsers: Reason: not supported on some Devices and browsers